Consult our open Ph.D. positions Ph.D. projects
ITI HiFunMat doctoral contract
Each year, after the call for projects held in the HiFunMat consurtium, two projects are awarded with doctoral contracts and consumables. The Ph.D. contracts are destined to highly motivated and talented students. They are highly interdisciplinary projects that will take place between two laboratories of the HiFunMat consurtium. The thesis directors will place the Ph.D. offers on CNRS Emploi and Euraxess, where they will be available for at least 20 days between the end of March and the end of May.
The thesis directors will select up to three candidates per project. The selected candidates will audition before the HiFunMat committee, which is composed of the future thesis supervisors, three representatives of the doctoral schools and the HiFunMat directory committee.
After the award of the doctorate contract, the student must follow the application procedure of their doctorate school.
The contract will be drawn up by the laboratory of their thesis supervisor.
ITI HiFunMat label to your PhD degree
Each year, we will recruit Ph.D. students to join the Graduate School and to participate in the program and obtain the ITI HiFunMat label to their PhD degree. As the number of places is limited, candidates will be selected on the basis of their motivation and the relevance of their thesis topics to the ITI's research fields.
Conditions to apply :
- The thesis director is a member of ITI HiFunMat
- The subject of the Ph.D. project relates to at least one of the ITI's research fields
Required documents :
- Letter of motivation from the doctoral student indicating the relevance of his or her thesis topic to the ITI's research fields and professional project.
- Letter of recommendation from the thesis director, member of HiFunMat
- Summary of the thesis subject (1/2 page)